Sunday, September 6, 2009

TweedleG

"How do ya do and shake hands
and state your name and business.
That's manners!"

Hi. How are you? My name is Ashley Giovannitti and I'm a Graphic Designer. I've been in Austin for three months now and I finally feel settled in. That means it's time that I fully embrace the freelance world. I've just launched my portfolio website www.TweedleGDesign.com. Here you can find examples of my work, my resume, and lots of ways to get in contact with me. You can also find me on several social networking sites.

Follow me on Twitter.

Be a fan on Facebook.

Connect with me on LinkedIn.

If you're a constant reader of the blog (hi, mom) I bet I already know if you do or don't need some design work. If you're a new reader (hello!) it's safe to say I don't know what you need. Either way I would love to network with you, and I would so appreciate your support. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or some one you know. Logos, brochures, flyers, posters, wedding invitations, birth announcements, stickers, wine labels, you name it. Let's talk.

This has been TweedleG, and it's all happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment